Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun is offering a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. General Services Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 and CMMI Level 3 Dev certified organization. Our collective ability and focus on “risk preemption” strategies makes it the perfect partner for any organization, be it a government agency or a private enterprise.
Karsun is seeking an experienced Content Management systems Administrator who will be responsible for maintaining the content management systems (Drupal and Wordpress) in the development, test, preproduction, and production environments. The System administrator will work closely with the CMS development team to implement system enhancements and assist with troubleshooting production issues. Candidates will also enjoy working in an environment devoted to both individual and team success.
NOTE: This position is contingent upon contract award and funding
NOTE: This is not a remote position. This position will be located onsite in Washington D.C. during core business hours.
NOTE: This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity. No C2H or C2C hires.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Proven 7+ year track record of working with Drupal and WordPress sites
• Ability to write modules that create custom solutions to client problems. This will include custom roles, content types, taxonomy (category) systems.
• Proficient writing skills and the ability to draft site architecture documentation like wireframes and site-maps
• Advanced technical knowledge of HTML / CSS and web publishing
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Familiarity with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features and Context
• Working experience in Agile methodologies
• Ability to come up with a detailed architecture that includes infra, security, disaster recovery/BCP plans
• Experience with CI/CD tools
• Relevant technical certifications
NOTE: Successful EOD/Public Trust clearance is required to start.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information