Required Skills :
- Design highly complex solutions with potentially multiple applications and high transaction volumes.
- Analyze a problem from business and technical perspective to develop a fit solution
- Ability to document structure, behavior and work to deliver a solution to a problem to stakeholder and developers
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including database servers, application servers, libraries, and frameworks
- Write proof-of-concept code (may also participate in writing production code)
- Keep skills up to date through ongoing self-directed training
- Advise senior management on how products and processes could be improved
- Help application developers to adopt new platforms through documentation, training, and mentoring
- Create architecture documentation
- 8+ years of experience in IT Solution Delivery and architecture
- 8+ years of full-lifecycle application development experience
- 6+ years of experience in building multi-tier and SOA based applications using (applicable skill set such as J2EE or .NET)
- 3+ years of experience using Agile/Lean methodologies
- Deep understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Demonstrated experience in utilizing frameworks like Struts, Spring and Hibernate,
- Experience on multiple application development projects with similar responsibilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical details
- Ability to come up with a detailed architecture that includes infra, security, disaster recovery/BCP plans
- Experience or Knowledge in Cloud based solutions
- Experience architecting or creating systems around Open Source Technologies
- Experience in designing SSO solution using SAML, XACML protocols.
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC and experience operating in traditional and agile project models
Qualifications (Education/Experience) :
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.