The Senior Enterprise Architecture Data Quality Analyst plays a key role in the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise Architecture Management System (EAMS). This includes taking a hands-on role in the execution of development, testing, and data management functions and will ensure high-quality development practices are followed and business needs are met. It will include providing input on data models, data manipulation, visualization/reporting tools, change control, communication, business glossaries/metadata dictionaries, analytic inventories. The analyst may meet with business stakeholders to understand their needs and help identify or improve ideas for future analytics.
- Responsible for quantifying data and reviewing the quality of data as it is placed in our various databases.
- Responsible for manual testing of site defects and new enhancements.
- Perform regression testing of site functionality as part of an SDLC.
- Perform automation of repetitive test cases and/or regression tests.
- Track and report on testing progress across multiple concurrent initiatives and releases.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Takes the lead in performing more complex quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, identification of gaps, root cause analysis and communication of findings. Will work with teams to understand the business teams and establish and update quality characteristics and standards.
- Takes the lead in supporting more complex software quality control and assurance activities by developing and maintaining workflow templates and other best practice activities for the organization.
- Takes the lead in developing solutions that provide project teams with critical metrics for effectively measuring and managing test deliverables and processes
- Establishes more complex testing processes and guidelines for activities supported within the organization that can be leveraged across the enterprise
- Takes the lead in supporting other team members, as-needed, on processes and new functionality.
- Develop and implement more complex software process improvements and efficiencies related to test activities.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure that established quality goals are being incorporated into the business solution.
NOTE : Contingent upon Approved Public Trust Clearance. Candidate need not have a previous clearance. Once selected, the clearance process will begin.
- 5 years of experience managing both development projects and ongoing sustainment efforts that are evolving to use different systems software or technologies
- 2+ years of experience in software assurance testing
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using MS-SQL Server 2008 or newer SQL languages
- Ability to coordinate test environments and test data for all planned testing.
- 2+ years of experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience facilitating reviews with government customers to validate requirements, prioritize program backlog requirements into sprint backlogs, validate design allocation, (i.e. TBD, validate developed system iteratively, i.e. sprint reviews)
- Experience managing budgets, plans, teams and complex time-sensitive deliverables and deadlines
- Track record of leading, thinking strategically, innovating, acting with integrity and exceeding client expectations.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical staff
- Knowledge of data warehousing designs, data modeling techniques and standards
- Ability to drive to decisions and consider the consequences
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to perform root cause analysis
- Microsoft Office skills (including Word, Excel, and Access)
- Professional level Agile certification is highly desired
- Knowledge or experience as a Scrum Master (Scrum Master Certification is a plus)
- Ability to shift between waterfall, agile, and DevOps methodologies and combine/tailor multiple approaches to meet project needs
- Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)