Note: US Citizens, Green Card Holders & H1B Visa Holders are eligible for Public Trust Clearance required by the FAA.
Note: A majority of the staff works 2 days remote.
- Ability to understand core business and corporate strategy.
- Skill in building component-based XML or JSON structures to support a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of UML modeling standards, XML transformation, XML validation schemas (XSD), and validation tools such as (but not limited to) XSLT and Schematron.
- Experience with information architecture concepts (Common Information Model/Canonical Data Model, Enterprise Information Management, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Master Data Management).
- Experience with data modeling, data mapping, data profiling, and data quality.
- Ability to design and develop solutions with incremental steps toward long-term strategy/vision.
- Ability to communicate, written and verbally, technical concepts in business terms.
- Ability to identify opportunities for efficiency and areas of potential conflict.
- Ability to consolidate themes in order to maximize resources.
- Ability to build consensus and influence stakeholders to obtain buy-in.
- Web services development.
- Knowledge and Experience with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks.
- Proficiency using enterprise architecture and data management tools (System Architect, Enterprise Architect, Virtualization).
- Denodo, Tableau, System Architect and Enterprise Architect tool knowledge a plus.
- Proficiency in enterprise data management as well as experience of relational and object-oriented database technology; SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, NoSQL databases a plus.
- Understanding of current approaches to data modeling (UML, entity relationship), knowledge warehousing, data mart.
- Ability to utilize enterprise architecture concepts to evaluate and develop data standards and related processes, especially expertise in XML, JSON.
- Aeronautical Information Exchange Model (AIXM) and/or aeronautical background a plus.
- Federal Business knowledge a plus.
Qualifications ( Education/Experience) :
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
For more information on this or any other position, chat one-on-one with our recruiters during our weekly virtual chat event every Thursday at 12:00pm EST.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information