- Create Test Plans, Quality Plans, Test Cases, and executing & reporting Test results.
- 8+ years’ experience software development testing experience required.
- 3+ years agilesoftware development testing required.
- 3+ years’ experience Business Analyst experience, so they can apply KARSUN Test Driven Development requirements methodology. (UX/UCD experience a plus)
- Participate in Project Planning and Reviews as well as Test Design, Execution, and Assessment of Results for Solution Delivery Services (SDS) Software Development Projects. Examples of detailed task assignments – might vary by specific project:
- Support the definition/design of a project’s Test environment.
- Review input artifacts for testability and Participate in preparation of test data
- Create and execute project test scripts. Functional and non-functional including (not limited to) Data/database, interface, business functionality, performance, load, usability, and security.
- Design and write automated regression test packages.
- Develop/perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) database testing using SQL.
- Log and communicate test findings to the project manager for resolution of issues.
- Track and report testing activities/status
- Transfer test scripts and knowledge to Application Support team to facilitate regression testing of production releases.
- Experience with traditional, DevOps and agile software testing.
- Experience developing organization specific metrics to measure and improve Software Testing.
- Experience working in adaptive methodologies like Agile, DevOps and Scrum, etc.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team.
- Test automation and/or performance/load test scripting a plus. (HP/Microfocus Unified Functional Tester/Load Runner, Selenium, Jmeter, Cucumber Postman experience a plus)
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration, including one or more of the following build/deploy/version control tools:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Information systems, business systems, management information systems, IT Management, or other IT degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Engineering, math, and/or science degrees are acceptable substitute degrees.
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
For more information on this or any other position, chat one-on-one with our recruiters during our weekly virtual chat event every Thursday at 12:00pm EST.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.